Blakemore Consulting has a proven track record in assisting our clients attain
their goals. We measure our own success by that of our clients. The examples below
illustrate the extent of success that has been achieved from implementing our methods.
In some cases companies have not agreed to reveal their
identity. Genuinely interested parties are welcome to contact us for
reference materials to prove these actual case studies.
- The first Quality System in Australia in 1980-1982 at
- Cochlear. 3 conceptual production lines developed for Cochlear
- Shaw (USA). Loss converted to $40M EBITA profit in 2.5 yrs by
applying lean rules to IT system.
- Precision Valve. Improved process control achieved
leading to export growth, with 4 out of 6 of our major customers now overseas.
- CSSC. This client converted a net loss of
$60,000pa into an impressive profit exceeding $600,000 net in only 1 year.
- Food Industry. Already successful company
experienced an outstanding increase in productivity of 380% in only 6 months.
- Award winning.
- Pirelli Cables. Major Defects reduced
from 200 per month to only 20 per month PLUS a productivity increase from 70% to 130%
theoretical in 3 years. - Award winning.
- Timber Industry. Waste reduced by 80% in 3
key process areas.
- Logistical Services. Profit doubled in 1 year.
- Panasonic. New IT based pricing and ordering system developed.
- US Air-Force. Written a paper titled "Maximising Profit with
Short Production Runs" as a strategic resource which is used as a valuable
resource by the US Air-Force.
- Hospital Pharmacy. Moved quality ranking for 600 in the world to
top tier using "The Quality Solution".
To find out just how great an affect Blakemore Consulting can have on your
"bottom line", invest 5 minutes and send us a brief e-mail outlining the nature
of your business and the issues you are interested in addressing.
to see an indication of the results of the new Blakemore Lean